- Community Librarian Internship (Penn Lake Library)
- Franklin Learning Center Internship (Franklin Library)
- Information Programs and Services Internship (Minneapolis Central and Ridgedale libraries)
- Library Services and Literacy Activities Internship (Northeast Library)
- Collection Development (Art, Music, and Literature) Internship (Minneapolis Central Library)
- Preservation Internship (Minneapolis Central Library)
- Youth Programs and Services Internships (2) (Minneapolis Central Library)
Hennepin County Library (HCL) offers a variety of internships during the fall (September-December), winter/spring (January-May), and summer (May-August) terms.
Internships generally involve a minimum commitment of 120 hours over a 12 to 14 week period for approximately 10 hours each week. Schedules are usually flexible and are dependent upon the specific assignment.
Internship requirements vary, but most require current college enrollment.
Internships are unpaid and do not imply future employment with HCL.