News Flash Blog
Victoria of Teens Online
At the end of the school year, I had a million goals.
- I was going to read a bunch of classics to be extremely prepared for AP English next year.
- I was going to work through a French workbook to keep up on my French verb grammar.
- I was going to clean the mess that is my closet.
- I was going to beat Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass.
- I was going to hang out a bunch outside and get an amazing tan.
Instead, I got summer brain. Summer brain is an affliction suffered by many a high school student. Its symptoms?
- All consuming laziness
- The inability to sleep less than 10 hours a night
- The inability to focus on anything for longer than half an hour
There is no way to treat summer brain. Once you come in contact with this deadly virus, your brain is infected for at least two months. After these two months, you might experience
- Depression over the prospect of school
- A rush of summer homework
- A pair of angry parents
Have a great summer!
posted by Meg at 11:00 0 comments
Leave a Comment