Minnetonka Library to close August 1 for site work
Minnetonka Library will close for a three-month site work project beginning Thursday, August 1. The library is scheduled to reopen in November 2019.
A building preservation and maintenance project, site work will include:
- Installation of stormwater management system
- Reconstruction of main entrance and replacement of roof above
- Replacement of all aluminum soffits and trim
- Minor improvements to parking lot; removal of concrete and pavement
- Removal of buckthorn and trees that are dying or have died
- Other landscaping work, including lowering the current berm
During the closure, all library materials on hold with a Minnetonka Library pickup location will automatically change to Hopkins Library. To select a different pickup location, patrons can Ask Us online, by phone at 612-543-KNOW (5669) or in person at any Hennepin County library.
The Minnetonka Library book return will also be closed during this time. Patrons can return library materials to any other Hennepin County library. Nearby libraries include:
More about this building project