Edina Library was first housed out of Linden Hills School beginning in 1921. In the following decades, the library operated out of various locations in the community. Its first permanent location opened in 1968 on West 50th Street. In 2002, Edina Library moved to its current location, which it shares with the Edina Senior Center.
Library building project information
View a list of free library events at Edina Library
Join the Friends of Edina Library
5280 Grandview Square