Located in Golden Valley Village Hall from 1958-71, Golden Valley Library opened in its current location in 1971. The library is situated in a park-like setting overlooking scenic Bassett Creek. It was the first library to be funded entirely by Hennepin County after the State Legislature authorized the county’s long-range building program in 1969.
View a list of free library events.
Join the Friends of Golden Valley Library.
830 Winnetka Ave. N.