Library service to Maple Plain and the surrounding communities began in 1922, when the library was housed out of a former U.S. Post Office. For the next five decades, the library operated out of various locations in the community, with the first permanent location opening in a commercial building on Main Street in 1973. The library was renovated in 1996.
Learn about the Friends of the Hennepin County Library.
5184 Main St. E.