The first library in the Osseo community opened in 1922 in the Commercial Club Room on the upper floor of the Hovorka drugstore. Over the next several years, the library moved to the local Town Hall, a space in the village’s former jail, the Masonic building, and finally to its current location in Osseo City Hall.
Join the Friends of Osseo Library
415 Central Ave.
October 13, 2021
Beginning October 24, the library will expand its schedule of open hours.