Oxboro Library was the second free-standing library built in the City of Bloomington. It serves Bloomington- and Richfield-area residents, and is named for the historic neighborhood in which it is located. The library sits on land farmed by the Erasmus Biscof family from 1912 to the early 1970s. It opened in 1975 and was renovated in 2004 and 2018-19. Previously, the community was served by a temporary library at 9801 Nicollet Avenue South (1962-73).
View a list of free library events.
Join the Friends of Oxboro Library.
8801 Portland Ave. S.