COVID-19: Hennepin County requires all visitors to wear face coverings. View Current service information.
St. Bonifacius Library opened in 1931 in the former People’s State Bank Building. It was donated to the Village of St. Bonifacius for use as a library by local landowners Mr. and Mrs. Edward C. Gale. The building, which was constructed in 1916, had no running water, restrooms or central heating and cooling until 1987. The library was renovated in 2006. It serves residents of St. Bonifacius, Mound, Minnetrista, Waconia and Westonka.
Join the Friends of St. Bonifacius Library.
8624 Kennedy Memorial Dr.